How to Join
- Do you own an MG, intend to purchase one, or have an interest in the MG marque?
- Would you like the opportunity to meet, mix and chat with fellow MG owners?
- Want to enjoy driving your MG with other MG owners?
- Interested in trying some of the events that the MG Car Club organise each year?
- Want the opportunity to learn the motorsport capabilities of your MG in a safe learning environment?
While you may not have ticked all of the above, no doubt a few of them applied to you, so you would be the ideal person/couple/family to join the MG Car Club.
Types of Membership
- Single membership - a human being and an MG - there's no better combination
- Double membership - an MG owner with his/her partner roped in as well
- Family membership - the whole family gets in on the act
- Junior membership (under 15 years of age) - pre-driving MG indoctrination has already begun
And joining is so easy. Please print both pages of the membership application form (link below), complete the details and either post the completed form to MG Car Club (Auckland Centre) Inc., P O Box 90456 Victoria Street West, Auckland 1142 or scan/email to firstname.lastname@example.org - thank you!
For any inquiries regarding membership, please contact the Club’s membership secretary - see contact details on The Committee page
We look forward to welcoming you, and your MG, at a Club event soon!